Wayne or Tim,

I have an edited PDB file that I am trying to load into CCPNMR.  I get the
following error when I try and load it.  Could it be that analysis needs the
header information that was deleted from the original PDB file?  In analysis
I am only looking at the DNA portion of the Protien/DNA complex that was
present in the original PDB.  I removed all coordiantes dealing with the
Protien, so that just the DNA would be displayed.  This file is completely
compatible with molecular viewing software, such as Pymol, so I know that
the PDB file is not corrupt.  Any ideas....

>>> Error: /Users/jec/Desktop/sppot1pndnaonly.pdb is not a file originating from
 PDB. Cannot be read.
Trying to load structure from non-standard PDB file.
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/sw/lib/python2.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1403, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/EditStructuresPopu
p.py", line 277, in importStructure
    self.structure = getStructureFromFile(self.molSystem, file)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/StructureBasic.py"
, line 1183, in getStructureFromFile
    structure = makeStructures(dict, molSystem, doWarnings=doWarnings)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/StructureBasic.py"
, line 1225, in makeStructures
    seqIdOffset = seqIds[0] - firstSysId - seqOffset
IndexError: list index out of range