Hmph. Just for the macophiles I have added the <Alt> key as a modifier
which will enable scrolling through z1.

T.

> I think that's probably an operating system 'feature'. For example,
> if I hold control and scroll my mouse wheel then the whole screen
> zooms in. This is on OSX - I expect a similar feature in your OS is
> coming into play here and over-riding the analysis controls.
>
> Dan
>
> On 21 Feb 2007, at 00:32, Johnny Eugene Croy wrote:
>
> > Tim,
> >
> > I worked around the problems that cropped up after the latest
> > install by recompiling analysis from scratch and then updating
> > again.  Anyway, the zoom is not working as expected.  When I hold
> > down the control button and use the mouse wheel I don't get a
> > scrolling through the z2 dimension, rather my whole screen zooms
> > in.  Very strange...

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766018 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------