Hi all,
joining this discussion late, however, it might worth mentioning that
Amersham/GE has phased out the good old FPLC and is no longer providing
neither service nor spare parts. Best to my knowledge the same will
happen to the Äkta-FPLC system soon leaving the Explorer and Purifier
their only systems, at least on the US market.
-Jan

--
Jan Abendroth
University of Washington