Yes, this script should work. You can also use OUTPUT CNS.

But the GUI is not up-to-date with the program. This is fixed now. You
can pick up fixes via the Problems Page
http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/problems.php#6.0.2-export-hl
or it will be in the next release.

Tip for newbies: you can always get around deficiencies in the GUI
with Run->Run&View Com File

Thanks also to Bernie Santarsiero who had already alerted us to this
problem.

Cheers
Martyn