Hi Rebecca
You will be able to find the dictionary entry for BOG (B-octylglucoside) on
the HIC-UP server, located at http://xray.bmc.uu.se/hicup/
Search for your molecule (I looked for BOG and found it listed under Hetero
compounds sorted by residue type name) and find the dictionary entry that
you want. Clicking on a link takes you to the PRODRG2 server which will
generate the .cif file. You can add this file to your library, or read it
directly in coot.
Hope this helps.

Avinash.