Hi Mathews,

An anaerobic chamber from Belle Technology (http://www.belle-
technology.com/) served me well in the past.
Belle's glove boxes are made of acrylic material. That offers
relatively low-cost and all-round visibility.

Cheers,
Roberto

On 23 Feb 2007, at 02:03, Mathews, Irimpan wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> Sorry for the non CCP4 question. We are planning to purchase a
> small glove box to setup crystallization trays under anaerobic
> conditions. If you have used glove boxes for crystallization, would
> you please give me some idea?
>
> We are thinking of getting the 815 series from Plas-labs (link below).
>
> http://www.plas-labs.com/
>
> Thank you very much,
> Mathews
>
> Ps: If others are interested, I will post a summary.

---
Dr. Roberto Steiner
Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics
New Hunt's House
King's College London
Guy's Campus
London, SE1 1UL