Hello Michael,

I don't know if this one has been answered already. It has puzzled me
for some time and I couldn't find a reply to your message. Anyway here
is my recipe that works with CCP4 6.0.2, CCP4i 1.4.4.2 and
OpenPBS/Torque 2.1.6 on Fedora Core 5.
If you have a look in the file .../ccp4i/src/local.tcl, "generic" batch
jobs are started with "$batch_queue $batch_options source $com_file";
OpenPBS doesn't neeed the inserted "source". A special case has been
defined for the SGE batch type which will work for PBS. So if you don't
want to modify the tcl source, a workaround would be to open
CCP4i>System Administration>Configure Interface and define the batch
queue as a Sun Grid Engine. Fill the batch command at least with a qsub
-V for OpenPBS to keep the environment variables (maybe a -cwd if your
qsub version implements it). On top of the interface, fill the "Command
to set up CCP4 (used by remote jobs)" with cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR otherwise
your home directory will be trashed with data files. Check that
TEMPORARY and CCP4_SCR are the same.

Regards,

Alain