Todd, Markus, Misha, Robi, Fabrizio,
thanks for the answers.
Indeed I'm scaling the data at the command line, now (good ol' way!).
The scalepackBig command does not exist anymore, but the ones you've
suggested work fine.
I was just wondering if there's a way to tell HKL2000 which command to use.
The option of changing the "principal component" into a virus does
not seems to work (at least with version 0.97.686).
Thanks again,
cheers
Sebastiano