From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">mIEKAL aND
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: Bon Voy age Emmett!

Dreamtime Village is still chopping wood & carrying water after 15 years.  Not sure what link you were clicking on.

http://dreamtimevillage.org

~mIEKAL

On Feb 18, 2007, at 12:15 PM, mairead byrne wrote:

Dear mIEKAL,
Thank you very much.  I enjoyed this; so 1998 is nearly 10 years ago ....
Is Dreamtime Village still a reality?  The link is not found.
All & any tributes to Emmett Williams welcome, Rupert's reservations about obituaries notwithstanding, we are oldening.
Mairead