Edmund,

There's no evidence of a dvd release of "The Sentimental Bloke", but after
successful tours of the UK and the US (and of course Australia and New
Zealand), such an appearance seems likely in the near future.  I should
provide you with the very positive reaction of the author of "The Songs of
a Sentimental Bloke", C.J. Dennis, after viewing the film based on his book:

"I came away almost believing in miracles.  The fidelity with which the
written story has been converted into what may be termed a visual narrative
is amazing to me."

Barry