Re: Noticeboard Poetry
Well I don't suppose anyone has a really good recipe for a date and walnut loaf by any chance?  Made one today and it was too 'cakey' a bit dry and not the moist delight I like despite lashings of molasses sugar.  You may of course write the answer in poetic cadences so as not to offend the purists, sort of:

measure the dates
by hand and heart
sugar your soul
in the darkest
part of the bowl..

err but I would like more exactitude and preferably in 'old money'.

Hope this doesn't make Ian despair of ever living an exquisite moment without words attached.

G.
Peter Riley wrote:

I expect we're all hanging around waiting for somebody to propose something, that interests us.  When that happens we'll all dive in.  The splash will be tidal.

PR