You may be interested in this meeting

Iain

San Francisco

July 22-26, 2007

The 13th Annual Symposium on Intracranial Pressure and Brain Monitoring,

Mechanisms and Treatment

The historic Palace Hotel in downtown San Francisco

Dear Colleague:

You can now register for the Symposium on-line https://www.confmanager.com/main.cfm?cid=712&tid=32

For reduced registration fees, please register before May 1, 2007.

You can still submit an abstract!  The deadline is March 15, 2007.  Please log onto the following website for complete details.

https://www.confmanager.com/main.cfm?cid=712&nid=5771

Accommodations for the meeting are available at a reduced cost at the beautiful Palace Hotel.  You can book your accommodations on-line

https://www.confmanager.com/main.cfm?cid=712&nid=5772

To book a social tour during the week of the Symposium, please see:

https://www.confmanager.com/main.cfm?cid=712&nid=5756

During the meeting, we will be honoring our esteemed colleague, Dr. Anthony Marmarou, at a special banquet on the evening of Wednesday, July 25, to which you are all cordially invited to attend.

We hope you will attend this important meeting and enjoy exchanging ideas and information with your colleagues as well as the beauty and many attractions San Francisco has to offer.

Sincerely,

Geoff Manley

Secretary, ICP 2007

_____________ NOD32 EMON 2042 (20070206) information _____________