Hi

PCMD is eager to implement online high stakes assessment in the near future.  As well as investigating the provision of QMP, I have been asked to consider the feasibility of using Blackboards built in assessment tools. Yes, that’s what I thought….! :o$

If anyone does have any experience of using Blackboard for really high stakes assessment, or has any advice on implementing this using alternative software, I’d be really grateful to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks

Tash

Natasha Harden

Teaching, Learning & Assessment Systems Leader

Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry

Room C303, Portland Square

Drake Circus, Plymouth

PL4 8AA

(01752) 238016