This issue was fixed in 7.1.391.3 already. For security reasons you really need to upgrade to at least 7.1.391.5 though.

--Volker

On 2/22/07, Steve Hoole <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,

one of our tutors is having problems with the save button when running
quizzes for her students.

Basically students click the save button to store answers made in large
quizzes to come back to at a later date but it doesn't work and the
students have to re-enter previously answered question all over again.

Has anyone else experienced the same problems? We are running Academic
Suite, Release 7.1.324.28

best wishes,

Steve Hoole
Blackboard and Portal Manager
Buckinghamshire Chilterns University Collge
01494522141 ext 5332

--
Volker Kleinschmidt
Client Support Engineer