Dear all,

We are looking into re-classifying our sections of animation books here,
and I was wondering whether anyone would have any advice to offer?  At
present, we use the following classification: 741.58 - drawn animation;
778.5347 - animation techniques; 791.433 - animated films.  However, I
think that this is confusing for students, as they often don't realise
that animation books are shelved in different sections of the library.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.

Best Wishes,

Nick Turner
Subject Librarian (Foundation, Illustration, Printmaking, Animation)
University College for the Creative Arts
Oakwood Park
Maidstone
Kent ME16 8AG

Tel: 01622 620120
Email: [log in to unmask]

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2007 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/even/