** With apologies for cross-posting **

Hi all

We are trying to get hold of a copy of the Robert Hughes series “American Visions”, which was made for the BBC and broadcast in 1996. It’s an 8-part series so I know this is a big ask but we would really appreciate any help with this and will of course send blank tapes or DVDs in return.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Julie Usher

Information Services (Avenue Campus)

The University of Northampton

St George's Avenue

Northampton NN2 6JD

Tel: 01604 893101

Email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2007 at http://www.arlis.org.uk/even/