Dear members

The ARLIS office is closed today due to power failure. Apparently a
Thames substation has flooded leaving the Courtauld and also Kings
without power. All the staff have been sent home. We're unable to get
any news at present as the switchboard is down. Hopefully we'll be back
in business tomorrow...

Sally Bannard, Deputy Library Manager (Hon Sec)
University of Westminster
Harrow Learning Resources Centre
Watford Rd, Harrow, Middx HA1 3TP
Tel: 44 (0)207 911 5956 (voice mail)
Fax: 44 (0)207 911 5952

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only
and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must not
copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any action based on
them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2006 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/even/