I would think that an artist might want to work with organizations because
they could potentially have influence in the organization.  Certainly here
in the USA, I think businesses are one of the most dominant forces in our
lives and it might be a way to reach people/audience that would otherwise
not ever see your art.

I don't know that all artists are good people, but I am sure you are a good
person, Deborah (and I miss you).

- Steve

On 2/4/07 5:36 AM, "Deborah Jones" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear fellow aacorners
>

> Iım curious - apart form the financial incentives, why do you think artists
> choose to work with business, organisations and 'leadership'?
>
> ...and if someone's an artist, is she a good person?
>

> With best wishes
> Deborah Jones
> (artist)

Steven S. Taylor, PhD