Von: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Schrat
An: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. Februar 2007 15:42
Betreff: Oles post - language

Ole, Daved & All

Thanks Ole for this note! I agree in (nearly) all points, and was just very very happy to read it.

Having meditated with others -of course without result - on the question: Is it possible to describe a profit making corporation as an artwork by shifting the language of description to artforms?

Two - merely notes - spring to my mind after your posting:

You ended with the 'lack a new language of the beauty of meso-political performance'

The humle question..couldnt be the lack of such a language be a hint for something -- ?
And defining a language, bringing it into beeing, hence creating it in a sense, is a question of a power. Which sort of power would be needed... to creat a  language understood by whom?

Just thinking....

(((-:
Schrat

believed to be clean.