sorry the guys name was Fourier not Fournier...i think... or maybe it was Furieux... or perhaps Funnier or....
but who cares anyway
i am just too confused

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Pierre Guillet de Monthoux
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: Without distinction...

No No Hans
that is really the ulitimate solution. Recall the cranky utopian called Charles Fournier? He constructed an extremely complicated model of reality with a huge number of distinctions and categories. And all on purpose; for Fourier was convinced that complex models would make people dizzy and perplex. They would then end up so terribly confused that they were for ever unable to apply any distinctions at all. ...Hepp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you and Fourier are on the right path, both of you are simply geniuses, or... so to speak... ARTISTS!