and if progress in thought and action takes a bit of effort....
----- Original Message -----
From: "Poulson, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: management as an art

You know what strikes me about this thread? The use of arcane ( me too!)
terminology that scholars use to exclude the polity (oops. there I go
again). Is it possible for those who think the
"aesthetic" is that they think/feel is beautiful, appealing, engaging, to
say so in words that don't lay a boundary around us?

If managementr is an art then let's say so in terms that the "lay" manager
can understand. And for those of us as well who earned our "qualifications"
in elite institutions, if we can't say it in plain language then do we
understand it?

Chris
(locked into a US address that I seem powerles to change!)