Can anyone help with the following? I'll supply the full refs if anybody has the journals.

Sorry that I can only offer thanks in return.

Academic medicine 2000

Educational developments 2001

Educational leadership 1993

Educational theory 1984

Gifted child quarterly 1992

Health, risk & society 1999 and 2000

Issues and inquiry in college learning and teaching 1993

Journal for the education of the gifted 1993

Millbank memorial fund quarterly 1966

Studies in higher education 1994

Christine

Christine Lawes

Library & Postgraduate Education Manager

Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust

Harperbury

Harper Lane

Radlett

Herts. WD7 9HQ

Tel. 01923-427322

Fax. 01923-427390

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance of its content: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us if this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.