I am studying the life of the Florentine blessed Villana de Botti (d.
1361).  She was painted in 1436 by Fra Angelico in an altarpiece now
found at the museum of San Marco in Florence.

It is a painting of the Lamentation on the dead Christ, which can be
seen at

http://www.hopeway.com/3-yscl/3-1-FRA%20ANGELICO/1lamentation%20over%
20the%20dead%20christ.JPG

Villana is on the right, dressed in black, next to Catherine of
Alexandria, and together with the usual suspects (the Madonna, Mary
Magalen, John, Dominic, and Joseph of Arimathea) there are four other
female saints and two blessed.

I would be grateful for any suggestions on who these six women may
be.

Thank you

Eliana Corbari
University of Bristol