senior railcard

now that I have my senior railcard, I have had to re-calibrate the whole of the landscape gallery.

It proved remarkably easy

the information architecture was

closest - free : that was the immediate area around surbiton

closest - cheapest : that was the travelcard towards London; the networksoutheast card

cheapest - distance : that was networksoutheast card, apex saver etc

distant - that usually involved an overnight stay as the accommodation mapped onto the transport price

the time price ratio is now changed by the railcard

So the new structure is

Surbiton

London freedompass

Woking/ Guildford

Basingstoke

then the distances organised by

Croydon

London Bridge/ Victoria

Paddington

Marylebone

Euston

KX

Liverpool

Fenchurch

given I have about 1,000 members of the landscape gallery, and I have just found the RHS pro motorism lobby pressure, it works OK for now.

Security System.