Hi Ged,
Yes, I can create the appropriate contrasts in the contrast manager adding few zeros.
I was just wondering if it would be possible to get the appropriate pre-defined contrasts to save some time !
I hope Volkmar will respond to me if this a really a bug !
Thank you very much for your response.
Sincerely yours,
Cédric