Hello, Hope someone can help me with this.

I am runing a multiple regression in level2 analysis to correlate blood pressure reactivity with brain activation. I select the con_img files from level 1 analysis, use all the default setings, and enter my systolic blood pressure reactivity as a Covariate vector.

During the Estimation, I got a Warning Dialog saying "Please check your data There are no significant voxels ...", the program quits with an error message "in using ==> Plot; Vectors must be the same lengths"

What bother me is that I am quite sure that it exists some correlated areas.

I would appreciate it very much if someone can point me a direction.

Thanks,
Lei