Dear SPMers,
I try to write a short script where I need to select volumes from a 4D
Niftii file.
If I use the spm_select function with these parameters:
spm_select([1 Inf], 'image', 'msg', '' ,'c:\MyfMRIData\','filter',
'[1:400]' )
I get a prompt window asking me to select manually all the 400 files
that are correctly displayed in and then press Done.
My question is: Is there a mean skip this interactive mode and select
automatically all these files, as the 'select all' function do?
I did not meet this problem with the previous spm_get function
Thanks for your help
Jerome

--
Jerome Redouté, Ph. D.