Da: Torben Lund [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Inviato: venerdì 5 gennaio 2007 12.06
A: Federico Tubaldi
Cc: spm
Oggetto: Re: [SPM] "NONE" for HPF in spm5?

Hi Federico

I have not tried this with SPM5, but have you tried with inf as the cut-off
period?

Best
Torben

P.S. I assume that you know that you shouldn't skip the high-pass filtering
just because you have made a bad experiment.

Torben E. Lund
Danish Research Centre for MR
Copenhagen University Hospital
Kettegaard Allé 30