From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Veronica S Smith
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] inhomogeneity correction

I use the FSL fast algorithm. Others in our lab use N3.

Veronica S. Smith
Research Scientist/Engineer

phone: 206-616-7343
fax: 206-616-7791
University of Washington
Neuroimaging Research Group
Box 354940
Seattle, WA 98105

Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use of
the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or if
the
message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose,
reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission.
Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all
copies of the message and any attachments.

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Manish Dalwani wrote:

> Dear SPM'ers,
>
> Does anyone know about a good inhomogeniety correction tool (for high
field MRI) which could be applied for/to VBM studies?