 Dear Martin

Greetings. The problem is in spm_spm_Bayes.m when one uses Matlab R14 or
greater. If you go to approx lines 294 and 301 this code :
     tmp       = tmp + NaN*(~tmp);

produces the NaN's.
I have updated this in the FIL version of the file and hopefully it will
make its way to wider distribution at a future update (or it may have
already).

In any case replace the above with this line in both places.

    tmp(~tmp) = NaN;

You will have to re-estimate the dataset, but then all should be fine.

Attached is also an updated version of spm_spm_Bayes.m

Regards,
Darren