Nugent, Allison C. (NIH/NIMH) [E] wrote:
> Hello,
> 	SO, the problem wasn't ResMS.  Examining the code for
> spm_graph.m, around one 130, you can see that the Bcov reported to the
> workspace is ResMS*SPM.xX.Bcov *only* when xSPM.STAT is a 'P'

Other way round actually:
   line 142:  if xSPM.STAT ~= 'P'
translates as "if xSPM.STAT does not equal 'P'"

So line 149:  Bcov = ResMS*SPM.xX.Bcov;
does get run for both T and F statistic images.

> covariance calculated by SPM.xX.Bcov*ResMS is an order of magnitude
> greater than the workspace Bcov following the plot function.

Are you sure you're using the same ResMS as spm_graph, i.e.
   line 148:  ResMS = spm_get_data(SPM.VResMS,XYZ);
and at the same voxel? (maybe put a debugging break-point after lines
95-97 to check this)

If so, then I can't see what could possibly be different, Bcov is not
modified in spm_graph after line 149, so I expect spm_graph might be
looking at a different voxel to you, maybe?

Hope this helps,
Ged.