Chenke,

Pragmatically - start with one line, no traffic management etc. and see how
it works. Don't be surprised if it doesn't work (for all the reasons I gave
before) but then, by looking carefully at how it doesn't work, formulate an
intelligent mapping strategy that you can apply uniformly to all situations.

Alan Penn
Professor of Architectural and Urban Computing
The Bartlett School of Graduate Studies
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT