Hi Susan

  I'm not sure about records managers, but law librarians tend to have their own groups/forums. For example, the British & Irish Association of Law Librarians www.biall.org.uk/

  American Association of Law Librarians
  www.aallnet.org/

  New Zealand Law Librarians Association
  www.nzllg.org.nz/

  There's also a Law Librarian's blog that may be of interest.
  http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/law_librarian_blog/

  You could check these sources to see if they deal with records issues, or whether they might be interested in supporting a "records" special interest group.

  Hope this helps
  Sonya

  Sonya Sherman
  Cayman Islands National Archive

  Susan Duff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I was wondering if anyone knew of any groups/forums specifically for
people working in records at law firms or in the legal world. I'm sure
anyone who has worked with solicitors and lawyers knows they come with
their own unique set of issues and regulations!

Or would anyone be interesting in one if it got started up.....

replies on or off list appreciated.

Thanks

Sue