Hello,

> Has anyone conducted an evaluative trial of StudioCode software?

Never heard of it so far, but who know ALL software?

> At Falmouth we are just starting out on a couple of education research
> projects collecting audio and video data and therefore beginning to
> investigate qualitative analysis software, including Transana. Any
> guidance welcome.

Have a look at http://www.textanalysis.info and you will a lot of information on qualitative analysis software including links to test/trial versions. I will have a look at StudioCode and find out whether it is a program that deserves to be added to this site.

Kind regards

Harald Klein