Dear All,

I'm looking for information regarding the use of science by artists in their work. However, I understand there are many artists who use science to experiment with new types of media, whereas I'm looking for artists who use their work either to measure changes in emotions (i.e. measuring the use of certain colours, sounds or forms to elicit emotions) or have used/use scientific evidence to construct art forms with the aim of influencing feelings (whether positive i.e. happiness or negative i.e. sadness).

Does anyone know of artists (of any form such as musicians as well) that are using science in this manner to create art?

Many thanks,

Cato