The Wellcome Library will shortly be moving back to 183 Euston Road.

In order to facilitate the move, will be closing at 4pm on Saturday 24th
March, reopening at 10am on Monday 16 April.
To reduce the inconvenience to our users, our opening hours will be
extended in the six weeks running up to the closure:

Temporary opening hours, between Monday February 12th and Saturday March
24th will be as follows:
09.30 – 6.00pm         Monday and Friday

10.00 – 6.00pm         Wednesday

09.30 – 8.00pm         Tuesday and Thursday

09.30 – 4.00pm         Saturday

Full details  can be found on our website at:
http://library.wellcome.ac.uk/node90.html
http://library.wellcome.ac.uk/node254.html

If you need any further details, please don't hesitate to contact us at

Phoebe Harkins
Assistant Librarian, User Services
Wellcome Library
The Wellcome Trust
210 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE
Tel : +44 (0) 20 7611 8628
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7611 8369
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://library.wellcome.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust is a registered charity, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is
The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England, no. 2711000,
whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE

For information about Wellcome Collection, our new public venue opening in
summer 2007, go to: www.wellcomecollection.org.uk