BRIGHTON SCIENCE FESTIVAL

We're looking for helpers on the Brighton Science Festival. Have a
look at the website (www.brightonscience.com) and see if you can
resist for a moment the mouth-watering events on display, then
contact Linden or me on 01273 777 628 or by replying to this. We will
give you free access to all the Festival events in exchange for a few
interesting thing to do on either Feb 18th (Big Science Sunday) or on
Feb 24-25th (the Family Days).

We have Steve Jones, John Gribbin, David Bodanis and Ben Goldacre
coming, along with many others. Also flint knapping, robots, water
divining, pterosaurs, fuel cells, Creativity Cafe... I'm certainly
planning to go, and I hope to meet you there.

Richard Robinson (Festival Director)