Jack you wrote;
  I'm suggesting that our visual narratives enable the lived expression of
our values, skills and understandings to be connected to analytic
frameworks in the
creation of living theories, and that these enable the significance of
what is being done to be communicated.

here then is my link to see if I can offer insights to a Buddhist
prayer and healing service which takes place over 3 days and nights in
my temple for world peace. I start after doing waterfall gyo, which is
cleansing and purification and then the Goma fire is lit for the Fire
diety to enter this dimension. It is a beautiful time, people come for
healing and place offerings on the fire. There are frw words so I
wonder if offering this insight hepls or conveys my values and
commitment to them?
Please follow the link below nd select the medium of your choice.
looking forwARD TO ANY RESPONSES.
http://living-action-research.org/PhD_index.htm
lOVE TO ALL
JE Kan