-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry and
poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Max Richards
Sent: Wednesday, 31 January 2007 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: talbot vic - found poem

Talbot Businesses

Stoney Creek Oils (organic, cold-pressed oilseed products)
A & G Recycling - phone 5463 2006
Talbot Timbers (native hardwood timbers)
Bruce Adams (backhoe, bobcat, soil, gravel, etc)
Hampstead Gravel
Bond Cartage (backhoe, bobcat, soil, gravel, etc)
Media Dogs (sound & audio production)
S & K Perry (gardening & mowing)
KSCL Constructions (sheds, garages, etc)
Jessica's Mobile Beauty Service
Alan Robson (dozer for hire)
M & R Seeds (Australian native seed) -
Brian Carr (Tennis Coaching/Martial Arts)
Shirvin Kennels
Fashtasia - family historian and genealogist
Talbot Motor Wreckers
Refuse Transfer Station Reiny's Home Maintenance
Kelvin Nicholls (timber cutter)
Talbot Home Handyman & Maintenance Service
Courthouse Hotel-Motel, (Open 7 days)

 Quoting Caleb Cluff <[log in to unmask]>:

> This is my favourite (albeit terribly weak) gag:
>
> Majorca.
>
> It's actually in central Victoria, near the newly "discovered" town of
> Talbot - where, at least, Bill and Helen Green have their bookshop
there
> now, which is miraculous.
>
> I don't want to read necessarily, just listen. ABC RN does 'poetica'
> each week, but it's hard to listen online at home due to the abysmal
> state of access in this country.

Compton
> Sent: Wednesday, 31 January 2007 12:17 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: very bad poet
>
> i go there quite often because my daughter lives there - i am in
> Wingello
> halfway between Sydney and canberra so I just jump on the train.
>
> where are you based?
>
> it is hard i think for out of towners to get gigs just like that - i
> have
> put in the hard yards at open mike sessions
> the dan o'connel pub afternoon gig (starts at 2pm I think) is a good
> place
> to get noticed.
>
> I went down to the last two overload festivals in august as well
>
> cheers - jen

Prahran,
> but it seemed to be mostly about beer.

> ======
> The information contained in this email and any attachment is
> confidential
> and
> may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended
> only
> for
> the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of
> this
> email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this
> email
> or
> any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please
> notify
> the
> sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC
does
> not
> represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free.
> Before
> opening any attachment you should check for viruses.  The ABC's
> liability is
> limited to resupplying any email and attachments

> ======

> Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Eco

m%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26l

ocale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m
> =EXT

> ======
> The information contained in this email and any attachment is
> confidential
> and
> may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended
> only
> for
> the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of
> this
> email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this
> email
> or
> any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please
> notify
> the
> sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC
does
> not
> represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free.
> Before
> opening any attachment you should check for viruses.  The ABC's
> liability is
> limited to resupplying any email and attachments

> ======

> Advertisement: Getting married? Tell us why to WIN @ LetsShop

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eletsshop%2Ecom%2FC

ompetitions%2FLetsMarry%2Ftabid%2F549%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=751480117&_r=H

======

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au