A benefit of being a rural idyllist - one of the few, apparently. ;)

Cal

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry and
poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Max Richards
Sent: Wednesday, 24 January 2007 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Snap Wed 24/1

ah, McNaught's comet...

which eluded us here in Doncaster, Vic, yet again last night...

saw merely the new moon engulfed from below by a cloud bank...

this poem will make it even more extraordinary if and when we sight it.

Max

======
> The information contained in this email and any attachment is
confidential
> and
> may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended
only
> for
> the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of
this
> email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this
email or
> any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify
> the
> sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC
does not
> represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free.
Before

======

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au