Thanks to all who have welcomed Anny & me in our new roles. At the moment, I
am archiving all suggestions regarding the list, publication, etc. Before
long, I'll try to collate various possibilities and put them to the list
membership. Any publishing venture, on-line or in print, will require the
editorial work of many list members. For the moment, keep the suggestions
coming, but give Anny and me a bit of time to make sure we know what we're
doing with the list itself before launching new projects. That way, when we
are ready to take on a project, we will be able to do something of real
quality.

jd

--
Joseph Duemer