blimey. what a bitter twisted little fart McCauley is. "The
Australian" is a dirty digger rag, right?

As a side-note, I notice the page has a meta-refresh tag. Those like
me who had to take their time wading through the acidity will find
themselves deposited back at the beginning of the poem when the
browser obeys the refresh command. Surely some subtle form of torture.

--
http://www.badstep.net/
"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious."