Thanks for the comments everyone. It appears that the poem isn't quite
fully-formed yet. I'll brood on the matter.

Janet, from the chambers online:

condense - condense verb (condensed, condensing) 1 to decrease the
volume, size or density of (a substance). 2 said of a substance: to be
reduced in volume, size or density. 3 to concentrate something. 4 tr &
intr to undergo or cause to undergo condensation. 5 to express
something more briefly; to summarize.
ETYMOLOGY: 15c: from Latin condensare to compress, from condensus very dense.

condensation - noun 1 chem the process whereby a gas or vapour turns
into a liquid as a result of cooling. 2 meteorol the production of
water droplets in the atmosphere. 3 optics the process of focusing a
beam of light.

feathers coming down from high altitude, condensation forms - the
websters 1913 has to condensate as a verb. Also, a search on-line
reveals condensating used in chemical processii, which is what I was
aiming for. Admittedly condense seems to be a root for condensation,
there does seem to be split here. Maybe the Reliable Rodent can help
here?

Roger

On 1/6/07, Janet Jackson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I like it too. Very strong imagery and different to the norm.
> I'm inclined to agree with Andrew's suggestions.
>
> Shouldn't it be "condensed" rather than "condensated"?
>
> Janet
>
> > I like it, Roger. How about taking out 'Had I listened to the
> > dark-side?' and 'I confess', both of which seem to me to take us out
> > of the misty mood.
> >
> > I love
> >
> > > inspiration condensating
> > > in sparkles on her shoulder