From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jane Foster
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 9:11 PM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Counsellors / CBT therapists. Paper mills

Hi All,
Has anyone have any contact details for counsellors and / or CBT
therapists in the Birmingham area.  Thanks.

Also does anyone work in a paper mill recycling environment and if so have
you ever come across individuals suffering or being prone to insect
bites.  How did you deal with it? I've suggested the individual keeps a
supply of piriton and perhaps uses an insect repelent as a couple of years
ago he had a bad reaction to a bite and admitted to hospital.  HR not
happy with this advice.

Thanks

Jane Foster RGN BA RSCPHN (OH)

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS:

For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in UK at
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/