Greta,

I keep mine in an A4 file so it is all together.  I type up my reflections etc on courses and study days I have attended then save it on my PC and print it out and keep a hard copy together with the certificate of attendance in my A4 file.

Lynda
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Greta Thornbory
Sent: 19 January 2007 15:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] CPD and PREP

Hi Folks
I am writing an article on CPD & PREP so I am interested to know how you keep your CPD portfolio for PREP? I have been asked if you keep all the information on line, in a specially designed folder, or like me in a section of my filing cabinet? (although the IOSH stuff is now online) Do you actually keep anything or not?

You can either answer me online as other people might like to know, or contact me direct, whatever I would love to hear from you.

Have a good w/e, Greta

Greta Thornbory
Consultant, Occupational Health & Education
Consultant Editor, OH Journal
www.gtenterprises-uk.com
Tel: 01235 770156
Mob: 07778 518 027