Hello FE Moodlers

This is the first time I have posted to the list, so here goes….

We are running Moodle 1.7, (Fedora 5, MySQL 5.0.27, PHP5.1.6)

After too many display issues using the NLN materials through the Object repository (iframe seems too small and chops off edge of some objects) we have decided to explore use of the IMS Content Package repository.

We have enabled it and extracted a test package to the folder ims_repository.
When we go to preview the material, or place it in a course, we get the navigation relating to that package down the LH side of the screen but then get a 404 file not found error displaying where the materials should be.

Anyone have any clues or come across a similar thing or even figured a way around the display issues  in the Object repository?

All ideas gratefully received.

Thanks

Vicki Weavers

e-Learning Co-ordinator