wishlist of e-resources for JISC Collections

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who sent me their wishlists and other comments on electronic resources.  One remark sums up most people's position: "the price would have to be very right for us to be able to consider this as an option at all, say under £500 for a package of resources".  And for some budgets I'm sure that £500 would be difficult.

Eight libraries contributed a wishlist and I have collated them in this spreadsheet, which I have sent off to Paul Harwood at Content Complete.

<<LMLAG eresources wishlist.xls>>

Some JISC-funded resources are free (although some are free only to HE and FE libraries, and the website doesn't make it easy to find out which).  In addition, these free web resources were listed along with people's current subscriptions:

with best wishes,

Kate

Kate Sloss
Head of Library and Archive