Many thanks for your information.  I had not heard of this package and will investigate.

Marianne

At 13:35 05/01/2007, you wrote:
Marianne<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
I have used the php Easy Survey Package to develop web based questionnaires. It allows data to be downloaded into excel then SPSS.

Briege Lagan
PhD Student
University of Ulster

Marianne Mead <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am involved in developing a survey of European obstetricians. They
would prefer to do this by electronic means. I wonder if anyone has
experience of this approach and could give me some pointers. The
survey is exclusively quantitative and the ultimate analysis tool
will be SPSS.

Many thanks for any suggestion of programs that might be useful for
capturing the responses.

Marianne