In Viewpoint No 80 'HSTM People: The Questionnaire' Sally Horrocks in her answer to the question 'What would you do to strengthen HSTM as a discipline?'  put first the suggestion that 'We do a history of sceince that pasy mroe attentuon to what most scietist do, that is that they work for private companies'.

I am in the process of producing a paper concerned with scientists in industry and I am interested in knowing whether there are other historians interested in similar work with which I could join to prepare a 'themed panel'.

If there are any interested workers please contain me, Colin Hempstead,
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Colin Hempstead

Dr Colin A Hempstead
2 Uplands Road, Darlington, Co. Durham,