>Is Maurus the patron saint of lifeguards?

Even sleepwalkers have a patron (Dymphna) but lifeguards are left to fend
for themselves. Considering the huge array of
ailments/occupations/hobbies/etc/etc provided with a patron, it's amazing
that there seems to be no patron of lifeguards. Swimmers have one (I forget
who it is) but no saint is there for those who guard them.
MG

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]